Werken bij Holmwood's
Backend / Full stack Developer For a Long Relationship
Holmwood’s is looking for a full-time backend or full stack developer for a long-term relationship.
Holmwood’s is an E-Learning publisher, providing educational courses for over 50,000 students in the Netherlands, South America, and Turkey. We are an innovative company that is pushing the boundaries in education.
We are working on a new project which will add a new dimension to lessons using real-time, interactive communication. To achieve this we need an enthusiastic and creative backend developer who enjoys going the extra mile to create truly outstanding products. You would be using technologies like the latest ASP.NET Core, SignalR, and Vue.js (in case you would also like to do some frontend development).
The position will be full-time, but the working times will be flexible. You may wish to do 9 to 5, but working other hours are possible.
If you live in the Netherlands, you will have the choice of working from home or in our office in Veenendaal. However, you may prefer to work from a sandy beach in the Bahamas. The choice is yours. We will of course expect to see you in person every so often, but remote working is no problem.
Holmwood’s is a company that finds a balance between work and private life important. We will not be asking you to work long hours on a regular basis.
- You can work independently and use your own initiative, but also follow instructions.
- You should have a degree in higher education.
- You should be capable of overcoming complex challenges.
- You should be a good communicator.
- You should speak fluent or near fluent English.
- Ideally you should have an affinity with education.
- You will need to be able to view problems from other people’s perspectives.
- You enjoy learning new things and always stay up-to-date with the latest developments in your field of expertise.
- You should have excellent backend skills for developing dynamic web apps.
- You have experience with database design and querying.
- You should be fluent in ASP.NET Core or willing to learn it.
- Experience with full stack development, specifically with Vue.js, is an advantage, but not required.
We are offering:
- Salary range €3000 monthly
- benefits package
- flexible hours
- wonderful colleagues
- the best boss ever
- mega interesting projects
- a beautiful office (in the Netherlands)
- option to work on the beach or at home
- anything else that you want and we agree to
If interested, please send the following requirements to Lia Babasa firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover letter and updated curriculum vitae
- GitHub profile (if any)
- Code samples using (at least) ASP.NET Core (saved in a compressed folder, e.g. ZIP, or a linked folder from your cloud storage)
The application process. If you pass a stage you automatically go to the next step.
- Submit your application and code samples.
- An open, but supervised test involving changes to existing code.
- Final interview
For more information about Holmwood’s and this position, please contact:
Lia Babasa email@example.com